Chennault Airshow is pleased to welcome some new performances to this year’s action-packed event!
Among the 2015 airshow attractions scheduled to appear are:
- U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds
- U.S. Army Golden Knights
- Aeroshell Aerobatic Team
- Tinstix “The Immortals” Pyrotechnic Performance
- Pemberton Aerosports Aerobatics & Skydiving
- Shockwave Jet Truck
- Skip Stewart’s Prometheus Biplane
- Kevin Coleman’s Extra 300SHP
- Matt Younkin’s Aerobatic Twin Beech 18
- Dan Buchanan’s Amazing Towed Hang Glider
Watch the video: The U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds
Security Reminder! Due to continued FAA and DHS security restrictions, coolers, large tote bags and large purses are not allowed at the Airshow. No knives, guns, weapons, or drugs. All persons, vehicles and items are subject to search at the entrances by military and police security personnel. Yes, you may still bring your folding chairs. Small hand-carried items such as cameras and binoculars are subject to search. No tents, canopies or cooking equipment. All camera bags and baby diaper bags will be searched as per FAA and Department of Homeland Security requirements.