The Chennault International Airshow board of directors wishes to thank its 2013 sponsors, volunteers and all those who attended the Airshow. We look forward to bringing the Airshow back to Lake Charles!
Among the airshow attractions scheduled to appear are:
- The AeroShell Aerobatic Team
- Stunt flights in a MiG-17 Soviet jet fighter
- An exhibit spotlighting the Red Tail Squadron
- The Flash Fire Jet Truck from Darnell Racing
- Pemberton Aerosports, described as “the X Games act of airshows”
- Black Diamond Jet Team
Security Reminder! Due to continued FAA and DHS security restrictions, coolers, large tote bags and large purses are not allowed at the Airshow. No knives, guns, weapons, or drugs. All persons, vehicles and items are subject to search at the entrances by military and police security personnel. Yes, you may still bring your folding chairs. Small hand-carried items such as cameras and binoculars are subject to search. No tents, canopies or cooking equipment. All camera bags and baby diaper bags will be searched as per FAA and Department of Homeland Security requirements.